RDC Risk Management
The technologies and application of RDC continue to evolve and transform. As the underlying technologies and uses for RDC change, so too must RDC Risk Management. Presented by John Leekley, advisor to the FFIEC and widely regarded as the preeminent industry expert on RDC, this session will focus upon evolving RDC Risk Management best practices, system capabilities, technological changes and trends, and address issues surrounding hot topics including Mobile Deposit and “Duplicate” prevention. Current fraud trends will be discussed, including ways to thwart the fraudsters, and a glimpse into the future of RDC Risk Management will be provided.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Updated 2017 RDC Risk Management Best Practices
• Current & Developing RDC Risk Management system functionality, including Mobile RDC
• Current RDC Fraud Trends & Tactics
• Putting Theory into Practice; thwarting the fraudsters
• Evolving approaches to RDC Risk Management
• Industry Data on Check Retention and Hold Times
• Specific Functionality used in RDC Risk Management
• Specific Segmented Risk Management Profile Setups
• mRDC Industry Study results
Additional descriptions will be added shortly.